New LATO features introduced
September 14, 2016
- Renewed Setup Wizard for new LATO setups includes intuitive steps to setup LATO ready for your team faster
- Email reminders/notifications: Activate recurrent LATO email reminders or communicate LATO users on ad hoc basis.
- Add goals more intuitively: “Add goal” button is available at top navigation all the time for the users who can add goals.
- First board specific use case: Specify board users and provide them own landing page to review overall goals in first page instead of showing them first personal goals.
- Free text goal progress update: Use “No goal” KPI-type to allow free text progress updates.
- Sum-up chained KPI target and achieved values from sub goals: “Chain goals” feature is available with Min-Max KPI type. Calculates automatically sums of sub goals values to upper level (e.g. sales areas).
- Sum-up parallel goals KPIs: You may like to sum up goals’ KPIs together between same level goals. “Parallel goals” feature is available Min-Max (baseline-target) KPI type (e.g. calculate total sales from new sales, project sales and customer farming sales goals).
- Single Sign On (Add On Option): With Single Sign On LATO web tool usage would not require username and password to login LATO. SSO would use your organization Active Directory (ADFS2.0) or corresponding identity provider to check whether user is allowed to login and use LATO.
- Forget/reset password link: Renew forgot password using forget password link from login page. LATO will send the user a link where to renew password for user that has valid password, is active and has already used LATO earlier. ln addition LATO admin can sent a reset password request to a user.
- “Add team” functionality: Use easier and faster function to add team members into LATO. Use Add team function from User dashboard.
- New user account delivery process: Prepare user profiles and share LATO user account activation links through email to end users. User dashboard is updated to enable sharing user accounts.
- Pre-defined default user role/privilege sets: Use pre-defined user roles to set users’ privileges faster and in more uniform way.